B&B in Church Stretton, Shropshire
DescriptionHighcliffe is a quiet, spacious, unspoilt period Edwardian house overlooking the town on the slopes of the Long Mynd with lovely panoramic views over the Stretton Hills.
* An excellent base for walking, cycling, and sightseeing.
* We are located in the attractive town of Church Stretton near the shops, cafes, restaurants and the railway station.
* Madeira Walk lies between open moorland and the famous beauty spot of Cardingmill Valley with access to footpaths outside the house.
* Accommodation is available in three rooms comprising 1 twin, 1 double and 1 single, but we are flexible and the twin room can be made up as a double and the double room made up as a family room.
* Home cooking. Vegetarian and special diets are no problem.
* Tea/coffee making facilities in all rooms.
* Grand piano for guests' use.
* Secure garage for bicycles.
* No Smoking.
* Children of all ages welcome.
* Open all year except Christmas.
|Room / Unit||Price||No. Of Rooms / Units||Sleeps|
|Single with Shared Bathroom||£25.00 - £25.00 (Per Room per night, breakfast included)||1||1|
|Double with Shared Bathroom||£50.00 - £50.00 (Per Room per night, breakfast included)||1||2|
|Family with Shared Bathroom||£62.50 - £62.50 (Per Room per night, breakfast included)||1||4|
Ratings and Awards
From the traffic lights on the A49 follow the signs for Town Centre. At crossroads at HSBC bank turn right. Take first left into Carding Mill Valley. Maderia Walk is first right. Highcliffe is the sixth house on the left.
The details displayed on this page are correct at the time of publication however, Shropshire Tourism would like to advise all visitors to check prices & opening times with the venue prior to traveling in case of changes that might have occured since the publication of this page. Whilst Shropshire Tourism endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Shropshire Tourism does not accept any liability for error or omission. The directions above are for planning purposes only and should be used alongside a general roadmap or satnav system. Variables such as road/construction works, traffic, weather conditions etc may cause alterations to the route.