Why is it Worthwhile to Join Shropshire Tourism?
When you become a member of Shropshire Tourism you gain access to some fantastic, tailor-made benefits designed to help you take your business forward.
• Because we are qualified Marketing and IT professionals experienced in Tourism and we provide impartial advice & support for you and your business.
• Because we focus on promoting Shropshire as a destination and our members within it.
• Because we are a member led, not for profit organisation.
• Your business will become part of the largest tourism network in the county.
• Most importantly, because we respect your custom no matter what size your business is.
We are well and truly in a digital age, whereby tourists and visitors use their smartphones, tablets and laptops to research how to spend their leisure time. They want a quick and simple way to find a destination, book accommodation, see what events are being held, as well as finding the best places to eat, drink and shop before they set off. Our website is a one stop shop for everything a visitor to Shropshire needs and it currently receives an impressive 600,000 visits per year! So if your business desires a slice of this trade, then it’s really worthwhile joining.
Member benefits include:
• A web entry on the official tourism website for Shropshire which currently receives over 600,000 visits per year.
• A web entry on relevant Tourism Association website for your area.
• A live web link straight to your own website
• Submission of special offers and events to the www.shropshiretourism.co.uk website.
• Submission of news worthy press releases.
• Use of the Shropshire Tourism member’s website www.stmem.com where you can receive company and industry news, advice and support.
• Free use of images from Shropshire Tourism’s photographic library.
• Special rates on bespoke website design and hosting services.
• Opportunity to advertise in our publications.
Engage with us online
Read our Testimonials here
Read more about our Member benefits
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
To enquire about joining, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or ring us on 01743 261919
Date Posted: 11th November 2015